Graduate Learning Consultant & Peer Academic Coach
Brandi Ransom (she\hers) is now a third year PhD student in the department of Materials Engineering. She is a computational scientist who focuses on materials discovery by simulation in the fields of batteries and polymer fibers. She studied materials science as well as German at Rice University for her undergraduate degree. Becoming a learning consultant was an easy choice for Brandi, because she has been the recipient of many such programs. She has been tutoring and working similar positions since middle school and knows the value in peer advising. If you are looking for someone to turn that frown upside-down, this is your gal. She aspires to have a career she loves, but friends she loves even more. She attempts to bake cakes that are WAY above her skill range, which has taught her that failure can be oh, so sweet.
- Brandi is also: NCAA Division I Track & Field athlete; Knight-Hennessy Scholar
- Contact: bransom [at] stanford [dot] edu
- Brandi works with: undergraduate students, graduate students, professional students, postdoctoral scholars and NCAA Division I student athletes
- Book an Academic Coaching Appointment with Brandi
- Request a Workshop or Consultation from Brandi