Graduate Learning Consultant & Peer Academic Coach
Chris (he/him) is a second-year MD student at the School of Medicine. His academic focus is on health service and policy, and his current research involves the economics of cancer treatment. He is interested in pursuing a career in surgery. Chris graduated in May 2019 from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts, where he double-majored in chemistry and classics. While at Holy Cross, Chris was a four-year varsity athlete and competed as a pole vaulter and decathlete on the track & field team. Through this experience, he saw the unique demands placed on student-athletes as well as the challenges involving time management while balancing training, competition, and class work. By working with the Athletic Academic Resource Center (AARC) at Stanford, Chris hopes to engage with current student-athletes and assist them in navigating some of these challenges during their undergraduate careers.
- Chris is also: NCAA Division I Track & Field Athlete, Knight-Hennessy Scholar
- Contact: cjpunt [at] stanford [dot] edu
- Chris works with: undergraduate students, graduate students, professional students, postdoctoral scholars and NCAA Division I student athletes
- Book an Academic Coaching Appointment with Chris
- Request a Workshop or Consultation from Chris