Lead Learning Consultant & Peer Academic Coach
Ileana (she/her/hers) is a third year PhD student in Bioengineering, working on medical device design and development. Ileana’s academic interest lies in bridging the gap between surgery and engineering, through close, integrative collaboration between physicians and engineers. Ileana graduated from Brown University ('18) with a BSc. in Biomedical Engineering with a focus on low-resource setting diagnostic devices for cancer and infectious diseases, and interventional medical devices. At Stanford Ileana is also a Knight-Hennessy Scholar and an RDV Venture Fellow (powered by General Catalyst). Through both these programs she has been working to foster community bonds and strengthen connections by finding new ways for students to collaborate on topics they are passionate about, beyond academics. As a learning consultant she hopes to contribute crafting innovative ways to make the most of our Stanford graduate experience, while also enjoying our 20s! She looks forward to genuine, authentic conversations and new human connections.
- Ileana is also: Knight-Hennessy Scholar; UWC; Rough Draft Ventures Fellow; AVC Fellow
- Contact: ipirozzi [at] stanford [dot] edu
- Ileana works with: undergraduate students, graduate students, professional students, and postdoctoral scholars
- Book an Academic Coaching Appointment with Ileana (coming soon!)
- Request a Workshop or Consultation from Ileana