Tips and Tools
- Feeling Overwhelmed? (Video)
- Autumn Quarter at a Glance, 2020-21 (PDF) [Word]
- Winter Quarter at a Glance, 2020-21 (PDF) [Word]
- Spring Quarter at a Glance, 2020-21 (PDF) [Word]
- Summer Quarter at a Glance, 2020-21 (PDF) [Word]
- Weekly Schedule (PDF)
- Managing a 10-Week Quarter (PDF)
- Procrastination: What's Really Going On (PDF)
Take Stock of Your Skills and Learn Some New Ones
The study habits that helped get you here are not necessarily the ones that will help sustain you, and identifying the additional skills you need is not always an intuitive process.
The Academic Skills Self-Assessment is intended to provide new techniques and approaches to try, as well as offer encouragement and reinforcement for the strategies you are already using. After you select which topics you want to explore, the inventory generates comments that are tailored to your responses. It takes about 5-15 minutes to complete.